COACHING FOR COACHES COURSE AT CHESTER
This 2-day course aims to improve your coaching skills and enables you to have the opportunity to be assessed as part of your development as a graded coach.
The course will be given by North West Federation Coaching Officer and Grade 2 coach, Christine Irwin.
The course will include both theory and practice covering:
– Responsibilities of a coach
– The CA coaching structure
– Planning a coaching course
– Principles and techniques of good instruction
– Planning and preparation of a lesson
– Hints and tips for delivering a lesson
– Resources for croquet coaches
To attend the course you are expected to have a working knowledge of the rules of Association Croquet and/or Golf Croquet.
For more information or to register please email Christine.E.Irwin@gmail.com