Learn how to create promo videos and live streams to promote croquet
Videos of croquet can help boost your club’s social media presence, as well as promote croquet to a wider audience. Any smartphone or modern digital camera can capture video, so it is increasingly easy to generate and share video content with club members and their social networks.
I will cover:
- Equipment and software
- How to create a promotional video
- Tips and tricks for making a good video
- Getting external help with video editing and artwork
- Platforms for sharing your videos
- What is live streaming, and how to create/schedule a simple live stream
- Options to create video streaming capability at your club – setup, equipment, budgets
- Case study – CA live stream 2019
- Options for video streaming an event at your club
Eugene Chang chairs the CA Marketing and Publishing Committee, with a specific interest in live streaming croquet. He coordinated the CA’s in-house live streaming project in 2019, leading a team of volunteers to video broadcast the AC Open Championship, the WCF U21 Golf Croquet World Championship, and the WCF Simon Carter WCF Golf Croquet World Championship.
Details: Saturday 27th March 2021, 9:30-11:00am.
Please sign up on Eventbrite by 5pm (BST) on Thursday 25th March to reserve your place.
The webinar will be held on Zoom and broadcast live on YouTube. Meeting details (how to join the webinar) will be shared with registered attendees on Friday 26th March.
Want to view a previous webinar? Visit the Webinars page (member login required)