ASSOCIATION CROQUET REFEREE’S COURSE
To be held at Bowdon Croquet Club on 25/26 February 2017
Barry Keen will be running the following course at Bowdon Croquet Club:
• The course is aimed at players who wish to be trained as Referees for Association Croquet, although players who just have a keen interest in the Laws will also benefit.
• The course will run from 10am to 5pm on each day.
• There will be a fee of £10 payable on the day.
• The fee includes tea & coffee throughout the course. Bring your own lunch.
Please send an application to attend to Barry Keen before 11 February.
FEDERATION HANDICAP MEETING FOR ALL CLUB HANDICAPPERS
To be held at Bury Croquet Club, Whitehead Park, on Saturday 25 March 2017
(Ainsworth Road, Elton, BL8 2PY)
This meeting is for ALL handicappers in Clubs in the North West Federation and for others who may be interested, such as team captains.
It will cover for both Association and Golf:-
- The appointment, duties, responsibilities and limitations of action for Club and CA handicappers.
- The guidance and tools available.
- A Discussion session, questions and answers.
It is hoped that as many handicappers as possible will attend, but if your Club handicapper cannot attend please send a representative from your Club.
So that we can communicate directly with handicappers, can Secretaries please supply a list of CA and Club handicappers for AC and GC active at your Club, together with their contact details. This information will be used to update both the Federation and CA records.
There will be refreshments available, so please advise the names of those who will be coming & whether or not they want lunch and any dietary requirements.
More information: Don Williamson; (email@example.com)